Whether you’re looking for a quick sandwich to prepare for your kids’ lunch, or about to have guests at home, nothing beats this beef rum steak sandwich recipe.
Don’t be fooled by its fancy name – it only takes 15 minutes to prepare, so yes – it’s great for busy moms (or dads!). You never have to worry about long preparation time, because seriously, this sandwich absolutely tastes delish!
If you want to watch the video and skip the ingredients list, the link can be found below:
- 500g beef rump
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sandwich / any bread of your choice
- Cheese (optional)
- Place your beef rump in your cooking pan over heated olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side
- Let it rest for 5 minutes
- Trim any visible fat from the beef
- Heat bread and onions
- Slice beef against the grain
- Build your sandwich by adding onions, tomato, lettuce and cheese, or you can go crazy with the ingredients!
- Serve. Enjoy!
More of a visual learner? I’ve linked the video to the tutorial below: