Who doesn’t love Korean BBQ? I don’t know about you guys, but I’m lovin’ it, and ever since I stumbled upon this recipe from Damn Delicious, I just can’t stop making it.
And the great thing about this, is that it only takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare! How crazy is that?
If you want to skip the instructions and prefer watching the video instead, link is found below:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
3. Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
4. Serve immediately, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds, if desired.
Video link below: